August 01, 2014

The Susan Quilt

I was beyond excited when my friend asked me to make her a chevron quilt! It is so much fun making a product that fits the owner. Susan is fun, has a bold modern style, with a bit of colorful flare. She loved the Chevron quilt I made for a baby shower, and that's were it started. I think this quilt matches her personality style perfectly, and I'm so glad she loves it! The fabric is super soft, too!



My favorite part of the quilt is the light aqua binding. It matches perfectly with the same hint of the color in the back. I think it really makes the color pop!


Detailed info: The backing is Keepsake Calico - Ribbon. Size is approximately 45 inches wide by 60 inches long. I also learned how to print on fabric to make my first official tag! Check out Sew Many Ways' tutorial to make your own fabric label.

No comments:

Post a Comment