July 09, 2017

Senior Guy Percussion Photography Session

It's been so nice to get back into sessions again. Family vacations are fun, and I've loved sharing those photos here (AND want to vacation even more), but I forgot how rewarding it is to photograph others! 

What an honor to photograph Sebastian - a local 2018 senior. And a percussionist! Now I might be biased being a musician myself, but I LOVE photographing seniors with passions and incorporating them into the session. Sebastian may have brought his drum sticks hesitantly, but I think they turned into some unique shots. Thanks for walking all over Denton in the crazy Texas heat! What a trooper!














Thanks again, Sebastian! Can't wait to do the rest of your photos!

Hey north Texas seniors! I'm currently booking for fall 2018! Be sure to email skipandleap@gmail.com to reserve your spot. Limited spots available!!

No comments:

Post a Comment