April 09, 2016

My New Camera, Joy

Big News!

I got a camera!


It's been a little dream of mine to jump into the photography business. I love taking pictures of people. I love finding the little details. I love capturing the best moments of others and seeing the joy people have from those keepsakes. 

I've taken pictures of friends and families for a while now, and I've wanted to spread my wings a little. But I needed a camera.

The week of Thanksgiving, Nick gave me my early Christmas present: A DSLR canon camera! He wanted me to have time to play with it for the holidays. He's awesome like that.

So I've been playing around with it since then and loving every minute of it.










This spring, I am working on building my portfolio and some other awesome things.
Stick around to find out!



No comments:

Post a Comment